6.11.2008

appetite for destruction

We hope our project is done before Guns 'n' Roses releases Chinese Democracy...

Here are some before and after photos, after Day 1 of the remodeling project:





As it happens, I'm out of town, so Rose shot these photos with her cellphone - if I'd taken them, I would have tried to match the shots a bit better, but she didn't have access to the "before" pictures...since they're on my computer, which is in front of me...

(And yes, that is a Mac Performa box, from like 1995...which we'd forgotten was sitting in the attic for years, long after the machine itself went to the great beyond. Then again, we actually had a Mac Plus up there, along with an era-appropriate dot-matrix printer - those went to recycling land via Rose's work just last week, I think.)

No comments: